Wednesday, June 27, 2007

iPhone

I don't have a cell phone, so I am probably not the target for the new iPhone. Now that a few proper reviews of the iPhone have appeared I can see that I do want one. Well I don't want the iPhone but I do want the wonderful iPod that you could make using the same technologies. Apple can keep the phone functionality (and the $60 a month minimum fee). What I really want is the Safari browser, the high resolution display and the roaming wi-fi connection. Even better, the iPhone's version of Safari does not support Flash and so there will be less use of that in the world (yes I do like YouTube). The only feature I need to add to the iPhone is a hard drive, and how hard can that be?

In the second release I'd also like Sonic Screwdriver functionality.

No comments:

Post a Comment